Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Shimo

Game Resolution is Larger than my PC's Resolution

The Shinobi Story launcher's resolution is larger than my Window 10 PC's resolution.  I was informed that the game is optimized at 1920 x 1080p, my PC's maximum resolution is 1366 x 768.  Is there a program I can download that will shrink the game's resolution down to mine?  Please reply as soon as possible and stay safe during this COVID-19 crisis everyone.

Resolution problem.png

Edited by Shimo

2 minutes ago, Shimo said:

The Shinobi Story launcher's resolution is larger than my Window 10 PC's resolution.  I was informed that the game is optimized at 1920 x 1080p and my PC's maximum resolution is 1366 x 768.  Is there a program I can download that will shrink the game's resolution down to mine?  Please reply as soon as possible and stay safe during this COVID-19 crisis everyone.

Resolution problem.png

Can you show me what your display resolution is to confirm? I've tried lowering my resolution down to 1366x768 and it just about fits, but anything lower seems to cut off, as you mentioned

image.png.0b193a879d5637467cf99df4667fe196.png

3 minutes ago, jimmus said:

Can you show me what your display resolution is to confirm? I've tried lowering my resolution down to 1366x768 and it just about fits, but anything lower seems to cut off, as you mentioned

image.png.0b193a879d5637467cf99df4667fe196.png

Here is mine below.

display resolution.png

1 minute ago, Shimo said:

Here is mine below.

display resolution.png

Could you reduce the scaling of your size of text, apps and other items back to 100% instead of 125% and see if it'll work?

4 minutes ago, jimmus said:

Could you reduce the scaling of your size of text, apps and other items back to 100% instead of 125% and see if it'll work?

Thanks so much, it fits now.

fitting.png