Welcome to Shinobi Story!

636f97daa7d58374b44fa0f2c8cb46fe.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Amalkamis

Time for introductions

Hello!

I'm Amalkamis (both here and in Discord).  I'm 36, and I've been a big fan of Naruto since the beginning and up until Boruto.  
My favorite clan in the Narutoverse is, as it says, the Nara clan.  I wish Kishimoto has shown more Medic style Naras, or at least expanded upon Nara's apothecary skills more as they are world renown according to the data-books.  Hopefully the Nara clan, or atleast, their abilities are available upon release.  I may wait if it's on the horizon as I'm not against having patience to RP and play as I want in this new world.

I've Roleplayed for about two decades, starting over in Teneria during the ancient times of the Yahoo! User Chat rooms (Teneria for Teens, Ayenee for Arts and Entertainment, and Eden for Games).  Starting off as a decent Type 2 style combatant, then learned more advanced forms like Type 1 and finally Type Superior (lord why lol).  

From Heraldric Swordsman to Galactic B-boys, Immortal Saiyans who've crossed dimensions to Crystal Style Nara users, I've enjoyed lots of stories, smiles, tears (yes I said tears...) and anguish, I look forward to continuing my personal story arc as I join a new troupe.

I look forward to great times and empty ramen bowls with you all,

Amalkamis ?

Welcome.I hope u have a great time like u did before. ? 

15 minutes ago, BloodyDoll said:

Owwwhhh someone with flair. 

You have earnt a chocolate puppet.. I promise it's not human >3>

I hope you get your Nara some time hehe!

hope you enjoy your stay!

Its a human

4 hours ago, Amalkamis said:

Hello!

I'm Amalkamis (both here and in Discord).  I'm 36, and I've been a big fan of Naruto since the beginning and up until Boruto.  
My favorite clan in the Narutoverse is, as it says, the Nara clan.  I wish Kishimoto has shown more Medic style Naras, or at least expanded upon Nara's apothecary skills more as they are world renown according to the data-books.  Hopefully the Nara clan, or atleast, their abilities are available upon release.  I may wait if it's on the horizon as I'm not against having patience to RP and play as I want in this new world.

I've Roleplayed for about two decades, starting over in Teneria during the ancient times of the Yahoo! User Chat rooms (Teneria for Teens, Ayenee for Arts and Entertainment, and Eden for Games).  Starting off as a decent Type 2 style combatant, then learned more advanced forms like Type 1 and finally Type Superior (lord why lol).  

From Heraldric Swordsman to Galactic B-boys, Immortal Saiyans who've crossed dimensions to Crystal Style Nara users, I've enjoyed lots of stories, smiles, tears (yes I said tears...) and anguish, I look forward to continuing my personal story arc as I join a new troupe.

Amalkamis ?

You sound like a true man with the experience to back several hundreds of liters of tears.
Words move you man, but not as much as much as having good food shared with you when your bowl is empty.
 spacer.png

image.png.8ae3d4d5246ea6c55f9fedbf6bc143b8.png

16 hours ago, Amalkamis said:

Hello!

Amalkamis ?

like this guy. Type superior indeed. Here's to hoping we can share multi-thousand character posts, friend. ? 

TrueBacchinBanner.png.389c9d1a20ffd85817932a3137d1c4f7.png